|Item||Stainless steel insulated cup|
|Material||201 or 304 stainless steel|
|FOB ||Ningbo or Shanghai|
|Color ||Pantone number|
|Sample time ||5-12 days|
|Packing||Bubble bag+Egg Crate or customized|
|Factory aduits ||ISO9000/Walmart/BSCI|
· MOQ (Minimum Order Quantity)
Vacuum Insulated - The tumbler is double wall and vacuum insulated. This technology keeps your
beverage hot or cold for hours. Say good-bye to coozies and coasters, this reusable tumbler will
never sweat or be hot to the touch. The inner wall of the vacuum sealed area is dipped in copper for
added insulation. Copper reduces the transfer of temperature, adding even more insulation to your
No Leaking - The tumbler comes with a leak proof, insulated, BPA and Phthalates free cap. It will prevent
any accidental spills. This multifunctional tumbler is easy to grab, while you are on the go.
Powder Coated 18/8 Stainless Steel - This insulated tumbler is made from premium gauge 18/8 stainless
steel. The powder coating is durable and gives the container a textured and vibrant finish. This FDA
approved tumbler will never rust or leave a bad metal taste in your mouth. All of our stemless go
through extensive quality control to ensure the HIGHEST QUALITY materials and construction. This means
seams, threads and stainless steel finishes are smooth and easy to clean. The interior is electropolished
which is a safe and non-toxic process that helps with cleaning and won't retain or impart flavors.
Fits Most Cup Holders - The shape of all tumblers will fit normal sized cup holders. The lid has an easy
drinking opening to that does not close.
Usually, our MOQ is 2,000pcs per color and design. But we will accept lower quantity for your trial order,
so just please feel free to tell us how many do you want. · Samples
We usually provide sample for free. But there will be a little sample charge for custom designs. Generally,
we send samples by Fedex, Ups and Tnt etc, and it will take about 2-5 days to reach.· Lead Time
Usually our lead time is 30-55 days. It depends on the order quantity and production capacity.·Advantage
We have our own factory. Besides, we can do everything in house. Such as metalworking, welding,
painting, vacuum test and electrolysis. So everything can be under good control. Besides, the price will be
competitive. ·Payment Terms
Normally our payment terms is TT 30% deposit after order confirmed and the balance against copy of B/L.
Of course, we also accept LC at sight. That's negotiable.·Main Markets
Europe, North America, Southeast Asia.·Production Capacity
Over 250 workers and 300,000pcs can be made per month.Notes for use of stainless steel bottles:
1. Before first use, all parts should be cleaned with warm water and mild detergent. The detergent can be placed in a container for 5 minutes, then the water is poured out and rinsed thoroughly with warm water.
2. Do not heat stainless steel food or beverage containers in microwave ovens or any stoves!
3. Food or beverage containers should not be overfilled with hot food or drinks to avoid scalding caused by spillover.
4. The capacity of food or beverage containers is limited to the lowest position of the cap or bottle stopper.
5. When food or beverage containers are filled with hot food or drinks, they should be kept out of reach of children.
6. To prevent spillover or splash, make sure that the cap and stopper of the container are tightened completely before use.
7. Do not load carbonated or fermented beverages or food.
8. In order to avoid bacterial growth, do not store warm dairy products or baby food. Keep away from the fire.
9. Do not drop products from high places. If it is damaged, please handle the debris carefully.
10. If you buy a spatter-proof cup cap container, please place it vertically to avoid leakage of drinks.
11. If you buy a container with a rotary plug: Roll the plug twice in the direction of the arrow to ensure that the plug does not fall off when it is dumped. If you purchase a single-layer stainless steel food or beverage container, do not fill it with overheated food or water to prevent scalding.
12. If you buy stainless steel vacuum insulation containers, direct sunlight exposure or high temperature environment will have a negative impact on the thermal insulation function of stainless steel vacuum insulation containers.
13. The ways and steps for the stainless steel vacuum insulating vessel to achieve the best insulation effect are as follows: (1) Preheating or pre-cooling the insulating vessel with hot or cold water. (2) Stay for 5 minutes. (3) Immediately after emptying, pour in your favorite cold/hot drink or food.
14. If the vacuum container drops accidentally, it may affect the heat preservation function.
15.Daily cleaning and maintenance:
(1)If stains appear on the inner wall of the container, use two teaspoons of baking soda and warm water to mix for an hour. Open the lid and bottle stopper and keep them open. Then rinse thoroughly.
(2) For stubborn stains, soak overnight with warm water and baking soda solution, open the lid and bottle stopper and keep them open, then rinse thoroughly. Soaking all night produces excellent results.
(3) Refer to the bottom label of the container to choose the appropriate way to clean:
"Hand Wash Only" means hand washing only, and "Dishwasher Safe" means washing with a dishwasher. If there is no sign, please wash it by hand.
(4)Do not use bleach or chlorine-containing detergents for cleaning.
Do not use wire brush or polishing agent to clean.Q&A
Q:Can stainless steel bottles be put on a stove?
A:No, doing so presents a burn hazard and in addition will melt the PP collar.
Q:Will the stainless steel react with acidic beverages like juice?
A:No, stainless steel will not react, however it is not recommended that acidic beverages be store container for long period of time. If you do, we recommend cleaning them using a bristle brush and a solution of white vinegar and baking soda prior to washing again in hot soapy water, rinsing well and then drying.
Q:How do I know your stainless steel drinking containers meet International Food Container Standards?
A:We have a testing chain-of-custody process to ensure we are delivering drinking containers that meet international food-grade standards.
Q:Can I put hot liquids in my single wall stainless steel bottle?
A:No, our single wall containers provide no insulation and present a burn hazard if used with hot liquids. Consider one of our insulating vacuum bottles for use with HOT liquids.
Q:is the plastic in Lion King LTD drinking containers made of?
A:We use a tested #5 food-grade polypropylene (pp) in the lids and collars; #5 PP is a plastic with good durability and no known leaching characteristics.
Q:Do Lion King LTD stainless steel drinking containers have an inner BPA-based lacquer coating like aluminum ones?
A:No, our containers are made of premium type 304 18/8 stainless steel which is used for many food and medical applications; it does not require a lacquer layer and will not leach chemicals, stain, corrode or rust.
Q:What type of stainless steel does Lion King LTD use?
A:All our stainless steel drinking containers are made of a premium food-grade type 304 stainless steel containing 18% chromium and 8% nickel with documented raw materials testing. This material is chosen for its consistent quality and performance characteristics of not leaching chemicals, staining, corroding or rusting. The inside of our bottles arefinished using an electrolytic charge and dolomitic sand blasting.